National Training, Inc.’s Heavy Equipment Operator Training Complex
A 350-acre Complex, Big Machines need Big Land
Our training complex contain many features, including:
- Four types of heavy machinery.
- Beautiful Country Setting; Nice open-air environment.
- 8,000 square feet of classroom and student services space.
- Student lounge and outdoor patio area.
- Maintenance shop, warehouse, and garage.
- Administrative Offices
At this facility, our students receive heavy equipment training to earn their NCCER registry, including the proper methods for how to safely operate and shutdown heavy equipment, Land clearing and Leveling, Septic and Sewer systems, Culverts and Pipe Laying, Footers and Foundations, Landscaping, Laser Technology, Road Building and Grade Stack, and many more.